Welcome to the ASBMB Homepage
March 04, 2013: Pictures from ComBio2012 are now online for your viewing pleasure.
March 04, 2013: Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 ASBMB awards.
National Office: PO Box 2331, Kent Town SA
Phone: (618) 8362 0009
Fax: (618) 8362 0038
ABN: 212 507 950 41
The Society aims to advance Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in Australia, facilitating research and education, and interfacing with business and the community.
Please contact the Honorary Secretary Professor Paul Attwood, School of Biomedical & Chemical Sciences, University of Western Australia, Crawley WA 6009, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any comments or suggestions about ASBMB.
The ASBMB website is intended to be a useful online resource for members and non-members alike:
- Find out more about the ASBMB and its activities.
- Keep up to date with the latest ASBMB news.
- Browse the online jobs/scholarships database in our employment section, and submit an online CV to our searchable CV database.
- Find out about the latest conferences, awards and fellowships.
- Follow links to sites of interest for Molecular Biologists and Biochemists.
- Obtain expert advice for queries related to Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
So start clicking, and feel free to contact the ASBMB with comments and suggestions so that we may continue to improve the site for all.