If you can still read this message after the webpage has finished loading, then your browser may not be capable of using CSS to display this site correctly. Please view the website information page for further details.
Invitation from the Chair of the Conference
We are delighted to extend an invitation to participate in ComBio2014, to be held at the National Convention Centre, Canberra, from 28 September to 2 October, 2014. The venue is located in the centre of Canberra and is world class. Close by are Parliament House, museums, the National War Memorial and Lake Burley Griffin.
ComBio2014 incorporates the annual meetings of:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology
The themes of the conference will include:
- Plant Biology
- Plants and Global Change
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology, Stem Cells & Regeneration
- Genome Biology & Bioinformatics
- Protein Structure, Function & Proteomics
Join us for state-of-the-art science amongst the affairs of state - Canberra, ACT